Get Smoked BBQ Reheating Instructions
(Reheat from thawed state 12-18 hours in refrigerator)
- Remove ribs from plastic and wrap in two sheets of foil.
- Place in 300 degree oven, right on racks, for 30 minutes
- Open foil and slather with sauce and cook another 15 minutes
- Or for “Dry Style” open foil and just let them cook another 5-10 minutes
- Preheat grill to medium hot
- Remove ribs from packaging
- Place ribs on grill and heat through, 20 minutes depending on temperature
- slather with sauce or enjoy “Dry Style”
(thaw 10-12 hours in refrigerator before reheating)
Place sealed bag in simmering water (1 pound bag 15-20 minutes, 2 pound bag 20-30 minutes or until warmed through- will not overcook)
To reheat on grill: open package place the pulled pork in foil pan or other grill safe container, seal with tin foil, and reheat over medium grill for 30 minutes
Chicken, Turkey, Brisket and Pulled Beef reheating instructions are the same as pulled pork.
Bacon fried to your liking !!!
All of our products are fully cooked and have been flash frozen to ensure freshness.